KALIDO offers relational programs (motivation, loyalty and sponsorship) to companies. 🛍 1st B2B rewards markeplace, users of these programs can choose from thousands of gifts and services from all worlds. Joining our purchasing center is contributing to the satisfaction of more than 1 million users across Europe 👤.
You want to be part of the adventure and join our company?
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will ensure the selection of the offer on your perimeter and you are guarantor of the business model of the Benelux marketplace 🇧🇪🇱🇺🇳🇱.
As the offer animation is multi-country, all product managers contribute to the Europe marketplace 🇪🇺.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage and develop your eco-system of supplier partners according to the criteria defined by the purchasing group
- To propose and manage the best offer of gifts and services on the Benelux market
- Ensure the regular update of the gift offer
- Selecting and putting online trendy gifts in line with current events
- Negotiate and set up commercial operations with your partners in order to boost sales of your gifts, especially on flagship products
- To ensure adaily role of listening, advising and training tosatisfy and retain your partners while ensuring the quality of their service
- Analyze the activity of your categories by defining and monitoring performance indicators
- With a business school education or equivalent, you ideally have a first successful experience in e-commerce
- You are passionate about the web and e-commerce, you have a sensitivity for responsible and sustainable products
- You have very good interpersonal skills and you demonstrate a real ability to » move the lines » internally
- You are astrong team player, tenacious and you like challenges
- You are agile and responsive, with a strong « quality of service » orientation
- You are sensitive to the CSR and environmental approach, your responsible sourcing will be a plus
- You speak English and Dutch perfectly
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly here or by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.